the randomness of lawrence

insight, take it or leave it. ongoings, going on.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Huzzah

I had a good day today. Started off (kinda) early and went out for breakfast. Always a good start to the day. Then I went with my mom to a couple furniture stores. Saw some really nice stuff. It's too bad I've got expensive taste. All in due time, all in due time. After that, I relaxed at home for a bit and then went out to U of M. I did some around University Centre trying to get a few questions answered and get my ID card replaced. I thought this was a good thing, I'd get to take another (better) picture but it was not to be. They just used the picture they have on file and reprinted the card. Too bad. I then went to the bookstore and debated buying my educational psychology book but decided against it. I want to buy the book used so I can save the $30 but all the used textbooks had writing in them and I'm a book snob who doesn't want writing or highlighting other than my own in my books. Is that so wrong? After getting out of there, I went to a few stores to buy some school supplies without getting ripped off, University Bookstore-style. While at the store, I got a phone call from the guy I've been dealing with at the bank. I got approved for the student line of credit we had applied for at the amount we were hoping for. YAHOOOO! I have money for the school year. I will actually be able to afford school. That's a good feeling. Bring on the debt... Aiight, I'm done for now. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home