the randomness of lawrence

insight, take it or leave it. ongoings, going on.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

summertime

I don't have much to say, so this ones gonna be a quickie.

It's summer. It's hot (surprise). It's almost 10:00 at night and it's still 30 degrees outside (and almost that hot in my apartment - though I'm not complaining).

I am excited to go back to school in the fall. On Monday, I got my schedule for school next year. Iooks decent, though Mondays could get a little harsh during the first semester. I have class from 8:30 until 5:00 with 20 minute breaks and a half hour for lunch. But, at the same time, I don't have classes on Fridays until second semester. That's a good thing. I can handle that.

Aaaand, I'm done. Told you it was gonna be a short entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home