the randomness of lawrence

insight, take it or leave it. ongoings, going on.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Interview => Done.

The interview at U of M was yesterday. I think I got pretty lucky with the writing topic I chose (integration) and the questions we were asked in the interview. I think it all went pretty well. Too bad those two things (written expression exercise/interview) only count for 30 points out of 75. Damn you, GPA. You should not count for 45 of of those points. Makes me wish I'd done a little more school in my undergrad. Ah well, what's done is done. Dunzo. Very much so. Now I get to wait a month before I find out. It could be worse. It could be two months, right?

Tomorrow night I'm going to the Matt Mays/Black Crowes show at the MTS Centre. Got a ticket to the suite my step-dad's office has a part of. Sweet. Hopefully I'll find someone to take the extra ticket I've got within the next 18 hours. If not, well, that sucks. I never realized how many Black Crowes songs I actually know. And to think, I only really wanted to see Matt Mays and El Torpedo. This concert could be cool. Very cool.

On that note, I'm gonna head off to bed, or more accurately, to watch another show in the first season of Entourage. Geez. I could watch TV shows from only two networks and I would be a happy person -- HBO and (shudder) MTV. Wait a sec.... that would mean I'd have to give up watching 24. Scratch that idea. Kill that noise... I'm outta here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home