the randomness of lawrence

insight, take it or leave it. ongoings, going on.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

snowboarding

I went snowboarding yesterday, for the first time in about 8 years. Even 8 years ago I wasn't any good. Today, I hurt. I hurt a lot. It doesn't help that the snow was crusty or that I bonked my knee on the board's metal binding... my tailbone hurts, my knee hurts. Surprisingly, my wrists don't. My shoulders kinda do, though. At the same time, it was a lot of fun. Especially considering I don't have a swim season to worry about being injured for...sweet.
My mom got me an early birthday present - a digital camera, a Canon Digital Elph, one of the small ones. I can't wait for it to get here. So excited.
Inward Eye on New Years. Also, so excited. Should be good. Maybe I'll have my camera by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home